Whether we like it or not, winter is slowly creeping up on us! Now is the time to get these essential, simple home repairs done before Old Man Winter makes his appearance!
- Even if you have gutter guards, make sure you check your gutters for leaves and debris and clear them out.
- Have your wood-burning fireplace checked and cleaned for creosote to prevent chimney fires.
- Change your furnace filter. Not sure how to change your furnace filter? Let us show you how to change your furnace filter HERE!
- Drain the gasoline from your lawn mower and weed eaters.
- Replace the batteries in your carbon monoxide and smoke detectors.
- Set your ceiling fans to rotate forward in a clock-wise motion.
- Disconnect water hoses, and turn off water to the outside spigots.